Leverage Think AIs SharePoint Intranet Builder to boost office productivity and collaboration. Built on SharePoint Online, Think AI’s SharePoint Intranet Builder is a turnkey solution designed to give your team a cutting-edge solution in just three to four weeks. Leverage Office 365’s newest capabilities and features in SharePoint Online to take your company to the next level of growth. Our experienced consultants will help your team deploy your new intranet seamlessly with step-by-step guidance and post-deployment training to ensure user adoption.
- Your team can take advantage of cutting-edge productivity tools, such as Microsoft OneNote and Teams, to discover new insights, share notes and collaborate across your organization.
- There is nothing quite as important as the ability to share and disseminate important information quickly. You will be able to share reports, spreadsheets, documents and files easily with people inside and outside of your organization.
- With SharePoint’s robust versioning capabilities, your staff will have the ability to store, revise and restore files with ease. Versioning is particularly helpful in the workplace when multiple people are working on the same project and documents. It’s inevitable that mistakes happen but with Think AI’s SharePoint Intranet Builder, you won’t have to worry about tracking and storing your documents.
- Our consultants will help your team set up alerts to stay up to date with important items and documents. With SharePoint’s alerting, you’ll know exactly who, when, where and how documents were modified and changed.
- Use company calendars to manage schedules and important dates. Our SharePoint consultants will show you how to leverage specific tools such as SharePoint calendars, through one-on-one user training so you know exactly how to use them once your intranet is deployed.
- Leverage Think AI’s SharePoint Intranet Builder to share company announcements and news from a centralized location. Get your team on the same page and save time by streamlining communication channels across your organization.
Check out the App source link and then call (949-864-6105) or e-mail us with any questions on getting SharePoint Intranet implemented for your company.
Manish works primarily with implementing cutting-edge technology for thought leaders who can envision moving their company into the future of business. These technologies include application of Artificial Intelligence, chatbots, Business Intelligence, and Data Analytics through Power BI. He is your ideal partner to guide you through a complex technology transition in your business.
President of International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners (IAMCP) SoCal
Strong focus on customer service with a history of A++ client satisfaction
Awarded the 2019 IAMCP SoCal Partner Choice Award
Awarded the ABAOC 2019 Presidential Award of the year